Girl’s Evening or Evening Team:
Arrange a unique evening for you and your friends! Cooking is a great social activity to enjoy each other’s company with good food. In addition to a mini course in cooking and dinner, you can choose different activities such as Bollywood workshop, get her painted or dress up the bride in Indian sari with accessories.
An Indian evening gives you an experience of Indian attire, jewelry and, for example, henna paints (please order). This is something you will never forget. Girls can dress up in sari and boys in turban and men’s suits. For Indian evening, 7 participants is a minimum. The participants’ loved ones will also benefit from the new knowledge and inspiration in the kitchen learned during an Indian evening.
Option 1: 2 hours – practical exercise and dinner
1. Practical part – we cook the food together, everyone gets tasks and opportunities to try it
2. Culinary meal where we enjoy the food and share experiences and experiences 690, – per person
Option 2: 3½ hours – lecture and review, practical exercise and dinner
1. Theoretical part – lecture with review of recipes / spices / ingredients
2. Practical part – we cook the food together, everyone gets tasks and opportunities to try it
3. Culinary meal where we enjoy the food and share experiences and experiences NOK 1190, – per person.
For both alternatives we shop for all ingredients, decorate the room and make all the props. Duration 3 hours.
For more info contact
Course, concept and quality manager
Mobile: +47 90097291